Friday, February 9, 2007

note of thanks



i must thank my dearest and sweetest hubby mac for being the perfect husband and daddy, both during my pregnancy (accompanying me to the check-ups, antenatal seminars and classes whenever he could; bearing my tempers, negative emotions and irrational behaviour; giving me all the emotional and physical support, massages etc) and during and after labour (travelling to and from our home, his parents' home and the hospital daily to take me all the soup and nutritious food; offering to accompany me in the labour ward though afraid of blood; doing all the cooking and household chores now).

we must also thank all our friends who have shared our joy, offered their advice, given us blessings and pampered us with gifts since we knew about the pregnancy! thank you so much! : )

No comments: