Friday, July 25, 2008

therapy for mommy

omg i had a free honey oxygenating facial treatment today, can you believe it?

with no milkie sessions to burn out my calories during lunch, i've actually joined a gym just downstairs my office a few weeks ago, and that's where i got this free coupon from. i think last time i had anything like this was 2003 in bangkok (yes i didn't even have any treatment before my wedding because i find it too time-consuming). i was so not used to such treatments that i kind of shivered when the therapist touched me. but it really felt sooooooooooooo good to have a time to relax and be pampered, and what i like most of all is that the 75-minute treatment fits just well with my lunch break.

oh i'm definitely going to do this more often, particularly when i feel like quitting.

1 comment:

Irene said...

You sound like Rachel (yep, my Boss)^^